I've been working like a madman on the draft this year, and have done more research this season than I have in my entire life. I feel like when I come out with my preliminary draft rankings on January 10th, they will be well researched and thought out. If anyone has questions on any player or what any team in the NFL will do with the draft feel free to get at me after January 10th, before then I'm going to be locked in my place watching about 16 hours of game film per day. Hit me up with questions.
Saquan Barkley, RB Penn State - 99 Tremaine Edmunds, LB Virginia Tech -95 Quenton Nelson, G Notre Dame - 94 Bradley Chubb, DE NC State - 93 Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB Alabama - 93 Sam Darnold, QB USC - 92 Josh Rosen, QB UCLA - 92 Derwin James, S Florida State - 92 Josh Allen, QB Wyoming - 90 Roquon Smith, LB Georgia - 90 Vita Vea, DT Washington - 88 Denzel Ward, CB Ohio State - 88 Da’Ron Payne, DT Alabama - 88 Harold Landry, OLB/DE Boston College - 87 Connor Williams, OT Texas - 87 Will Hernandez, G UTEP - 87 Justin Reid, S Stanford - 87 Isaiah Wynn, G Georgia - 87 Calvin Ridley, WR Alabama - 87 Derrius Guice, RB LSU - 87 Lamar Jackson, QB Louisville - 87 Kerryon Johnson, RB Auburn - 87 DJ Chark, WR LSU - 86 Billy Price, G/C Ohio State - 86 Dallas Goedert, TE South Dakota State - 86 Mike Gesicki, TE Penn State - 85 Sony Michel, RB Georgia - 85 Joshua Jackson, CB Iowa - 85 Taven Bryan, DT Florida - 85 Mike McGlinchey, OT Notre Dame - 84 Marcus Davenport,...
Comments
Post a Comment