Skip to main content

Top 111 players for 2018

These are my top 111 player ratings for the 2018 NFL season. Have to be totally honest this was thrown together a bit more quickly than I would have liked and I left out some guys who I think have a legitimate beef to be on here...

Just missed the Cut:
Zach Brown, Thomas Davis, Jordy Nelson, KJ Wright, Kareem Hunt, Sean Lee, Myles Garrett, Dalvin Cook, Alex Smith, Kirk Cousins, Deforest Buckner, just to name a few didn't quite make the cut... they are super good players and there are absolutely arguments for them, and a NUMBER of other guys. If you don't like my list, make one of your own, it's freaking hard.

  1. Aaron Donald. 
  2. Aaron Rodgers 
  3. Tom Brady
  4. Von Miller
  5. Julio Jones
  6. Khalil Mack
  7. Antonio Brown
  8. Russell Wilson
  9. Jalen Ramsey
  10. Le’Veon Bell
  11. David Johnson
  12. Zach Martin
  13. Bobby Wagner
  14. Harrison Smith
  15. Drew Brees
  16. Rob Gronkowski
  17. Todd Gurley
  18. Patrick Peterson
  19. DeAndre Hopkins
  20. Luke Kuechley
  21. Travis Kelce
  22. Marshall Yanda
  23. Carson Wentz
  24. Calais Campbell
  25. Eric Berry
  26. Tyron Smith
  27. Odell Beckham Jr.
  28. JJ Watt
  29. AJ Green
  30. Casey Heyward
  31. Ezekiel Elliott
  32. Cameron Jordan
  33. David Bakhtiari
  34. Chandler Jones
  35. Chris Harris Jr.
  36. LeSean McCoy
  37. Mike Evans
  38. Ben Roethlisberger
  39. Xavier Rhodes
  40. Landon Collins
  41. Fletcher Cox
  42. Geno Atkins
  43. Earl Thomas
  44. Joey Bosa
  45. Brandon Graham
  46. Darius Slay
  47. David DeCastro
  48. Jadeveon Clowney
  49. Joe Thomas
  50. Marshon Lattimore
  51. Deshaun Watson
  52. Lane Johnson
  53. LaVonte David
  54. Everson Griffin
  55. Jason Peters
  56. Damon Harrison
  57. Jason Kelce
  58. Zach Ertz
  59. Ndomukong Suh
  60. Andrew Luck
  61. Deion Jones
  62. Stephone Gilmore
  63. Telvin Smith
  64. Devonta Freeman
  65. Gerald McCoy
  66. Alex Mack
  67. Michael Thomas
  68. Travis Frederick
  69. Keenan Allen
  70. Jurrell Casey
  71. Brandon Scherff
  72. Demariyus Thomas
  73. Larry Fitzgerald
  74. Alvin Kamara
  75. Stafon Diggs
  76. Tre’Davious White
  77. Delainie Walker
  78. Kevin Byard
  79. Matt Ryan
  80. Mike Daniels
  81. Cameron Heyward
  82. Reuben Foster
  83. Desmond Truant
  84. Trent Williams
  85. Taylor Lewan
  86. AJ Bouye
  87. Melvin Ingram
  88. Leonard Fournette
  89. Brandin Cooks
  90. Brandon Brooks
  91. Richard Sherman
  92. Adam Thielen
  93. Kam Chancellor
  94. T.Y Hilton
  95. Josh Norman
  96. Kelechi Osemele
  97. Tyreke Hill
  98. Matt Stafford
  99. Andrew Norwell
  100. Marcus Peters
  101. Jimmy Garoppolo
  102. Melvin Gordon
  103. Jarvis Landry
  104. Adrian Amos
  105. Anthony Barr
  106. Demarcus Lawrence
  107. Cam Newton
  108. Leonard Williams
  109. Kawann Short
  110. Jimmy Smith
  111. Davante Adams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mock 4.0 senior bowl week mock

 This is what I think will happen with a twist - I'm going to mock all 32 teams and give all at least one draft pick, but I'm ALSO going to give them a free agent I THINK they should sign. So this exercise is a mock on what I think will happen for the draft and what I think the team SHOULD do for the free agent. Feels like it's something different and hey we've got 6 weeks til Free Agency so this will give everyone something to read. This also doesn't include any free agents I think they should re-sign.  Effective Cap Space: the cap space a team will have after signing at least 51 players and its projected rookie class to its roster. 1. Chicago Bears - QB Caleb Williams, USC I think the Bears ultimately trade Justin Fields to someone, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Denver, and pull the trigger with Williams who is one of only a handful of 99 players who have ever come out. If he doesn't give you Patrick Mahomes vibes I can't help you. Bears "Effective" Cap Sp

MOCK 3.0 What I THINK will happen

 Man even looking back at my mocks from 2 months ago, things change so fast in this cycle. Players get hurt, teams go on runs, players develop or fall off. It's amazing what can happen and both how long and how short a football season is. This is not what I would do, but what I think will happen. I play in an ultra competitive team building madden league and I don't want my compatriots to know what I'm thinking or where I'm grading players anymore because now it's getting serious. So here we go. My first real shot at a mock now that the first 18 teams orders' are locked in. 1. Chicago Bears - QB Caleb Williams, USC Look, Justin Fields shows flashes of absolute brilliance. He really does, but his pocket awareness and ability to scan down field is well below average and he simply is not a very productive NFL passer at this point. Plus, Fields was not drafted by this regime - Fields will likely fetch a day 2 pick, which is valuable and you can start building around

TOTAL VALUE ADDED 2024 NFL DRAFT

 This isn't an article saying what team did the best based on their draft slot or anything like that. This is simply a points chart. I listed 200 players on my overall player rating board and put them up on a list and used the Spielberger draft chart to assign a point value to every slot. Based on my chart mixed with his value chart I came up with a points value chart for every single team in the NFL for the 2024 draft. We'll look back at this every year after 3 seasons to see how bad I was.